HOWTO Replacing Prefix When Calling Through Other Networks
Some providers may give you a DID number such as '011+33+144856535' . But if users are used to dialing '0+144856535' this is what you need to do:
- Login to the system administration
- Setup a trunk to your provider
- Setup a
- Navigate to 'Settings->Servers->Edit->Other Networks'
- Set 'Mode' = 'Without access code'
- Click on 'Add Network'
- Set 'Prefix' = '0'
- Select the 'Strip Prefix' option
- Set 'Hidden Prefix' = '01133'
- Click on 'Save'
Now users will be able to dial '0144856535' and the system will call '01133144856535'