Queues :: One Digit Queue Exit
Created by: Ankica Omercausevic
Modified on: Wed, 23 Jun, 2021 at 10:49 AM
HOWTO One Digit Queue Exit
- Login to the system administration.
- Navigate to 'Queues' .
- Click on the 'Edit' button corresponding to a queue of your choice.
- Click on 'Advanced Options' .
- Navigate down to 'Exit Digit' group.
- Set the 'Use Exit Digit' value to 'Yes' .
- Enter a value into the 'Extension' field. That is the system extension to re-direct the call to.
- Click on 'Save' .
- You will have to restart. In the confirm window, click on the 'OK' button to confirm the action
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.