HOWTO Blending Mode
Description: The Contact Center supports a blending mode for Agents.
- Automatic Blending
If an agent is in the blending mode, the system automatically switches the Agent between Inbound (Queue) and Outbound (Campaign).
- Manual Blending
Also, it is possible to manually switch between IN and OUT by using the Agent panel in gloCOM. The switching mode can also be managed by using the Supervisor panel. This may be useful in case the blending system does not work, or an Agent has to work only Inbound/Outbound for a certain period.
For the blending mode to work, users need to define certain criteria for each queue. One of the required fields to define is the minimum number of Idle Agents that this Queue must have. This will tell the system to primarily try to fulfill Inbound requirements before putting Agents in Outbound.
To access the Minimum Idle Agents:
- Log in to the system administration.
- Navigate to the 'Contact Center' tab: Queues.
- Click the 'Add Queue' button.
- Open the 'Show Advanced Options': General -> Minimum Idle Agents.
- For more information, please refer to Queues
- Click the 'Save' button.