HOWTO Add Destination Range Manually
Before you add a new destination range manually, it is recommended that you update system destinations first. The update will download all new number ranges which are maintained by the service provider. If the download does not update systems destinations, you should add the destination range manually:
- Login to the system administration
- Navigate to 'Routes'
- Click on a letter under the 'Routes' navigation to display all countries starting with that letter.
- Click on the preferred country (e.g. 'United Kingdom')
- Click on 'Proper' under 'Destination Group'
- Click on the 'Edit' button under 'ALL proper destinations'
- Provide a range of numbers in the 'Destination Code' field (e.g. 443)
- Click on the 'Save' button
- Click on 'Update PBXware Daemon Database' button