HOWTO Range Of DIDs
- Login to the system administration
- Navigate to 'DIDs'
- Click on the 'Add DID' button
- Click on 'Advanced Options'
- Select one of the existing trunks under the 'Trunk' field
- Enter the starting value into the 'DID/Channel (start)' field (e.g. 55510205)
- Set the 'Range' value to 'Yes'
- Enter the end value into the 'DID/Channel (end)' field (e.g. 55510215)
- Set 'Destination'='Extension'
- Set 'Value'='1000'
- Click on 'Save'
All calls made through the selected trunk to numbers from 55510205-55510215 will point to the same destination, Extension '1000'.